Our firm has experience dealing with all aspects of electrical design including power distribution, lighting analysis and design, large electrical equipment installations, automated controls, auxiliary systems design and computer networking. We are dedicated to producing accurate and efficient designs using good engineering judgment and customer involvement.
Our services include
- Testing,Commissioning and COCs
- Maintenance of Substations, Switchgear, High Voltage Relaying Systems & Protection, Switchgear Retrofit & Repairs.
- Shutdown Maintenance
- Fault finding and rectification of machine faults
- Machinery and equipment installations
- Machinery rewire including control systems.
- Cable Splicing
- Design, installation and maintenance of lighting systems
- Power Factor Correction
In addition, we offer the following:
• Solar Panel Installations
• Energy consumption /Power audits and recommendations for backup power plans
• Supply and Installation of UN-interrupted Power Supply(UPS) systems
• Emergency lighting installations
• Change over switches
• Generators maintenance
All products that we supply are certified for quality by the Standard Association South Africa.
Power Factor Correction
The Reactive Power charge on your electricity bill is directly targeted against those companies who do not demonstrate clear energy efficiency use. You will find this charge itemised on your electricity bill. Reactive power charges can be made significantly smaller by the introduction of Power Factor Correction Capacitors which is a widely recognised method of reducing an electrical load and minimising wasted energy, improving the efficiency of a plant and reducing the electricity bill.
Nayon Engineering will carry out the survey to determine what type and size of system is required to meet your current and future needs. We can assist you achieve a cost effective system by increasing your power factor to greater than 0.95
Once in place, the cost of PFC can usually be recovered
in less than 1 year.